Florida Quality Roofing was contracted to re-roof this large residence. The original roof was tile and we installed a new 1.5″ standing seam custom Pinecrest Metal Roof on the steep slope and a built-up roof on the low slope.
Type: Custom Pinecrest Metal Roof
Date: Summer 2015
Size: 127 Squares
Roofing System: 1.5″ Standing Seam Metal Roof
Custom Pinecrest Metal Roof
Florida Quality Roofing was contracted to re-roof this Custom Pinecrest Metal Roof project. The original roof was tile and we installed a new 1.5″ standing seam metal roof. In addition, the low slope or flat roof was replaced with a built-up tapered roof to allow the water to flow off the roof.
This Custom Pinecrest Metal Roof is the ultimate custom roof, the metal panels are delivered on site, our metal craftsmen then proceed to cut each panel to the roofs specifications.
As a premier metal roof installation specialist we serve the entire South Florida Market in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach and surrounding areas. Florida Quality Roofing was able to provide him with a 50 year manufacturer warranty on his new metal roof.
Metal roofs are known for their unique aesthetics, however, they also have many practical advantages. metal roofs are becoming more common in the residential roofing industry overall.
Do you know the many advantages of a metal roof?
- Energy Efficiency: high reflectivity keeping building cooler, using less AC
- Long Lasting: 50 year material warranty
- Sustainability: less landfill waste due to life of material and recycling of metal
- Curb Appeal: research indicates that properties with metal roofs sell faster and at higher pricing.
- Hurricane Safety: It can sustain the highest wind velocity
- Insurance discounts: Because of the wind sustainability, most insurance companies will provide higher discounts when you have a metal roof.
Contact us today and let us transform your property 954-458-6095 or 305-306-7663