Custom Pinecrest Metal Roof Project
Pinecrest Metal Roof Project
Florida Quality Roofing was contracted to re-roof this Pinecrest metal roof project. The original roof was tile and we installed a new 1.5″ standing seam Pinecrest metal roof. In addition, the low slope or flat roof was replaced with a built-up tapered roof to allow the water to flow off the roof.
This Pinecrest Metal roof project is the ultimate custom roof, the metal panels are delivered on site, our metal craftsmen then proceed to cut each panel to the roofs specifications.
As a premier metal roof installation specialist we serve the entire South Florida Market in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach and surrounding areas. Florida Quality Roofing was able to provide him with a 50 year manufacturer warranty on his new metal roof.
Metal roofs are known for their unique aesthetics, however, they also have many practical advantages. metal roofs are becoming more common in the residential roofing industry overall.
Do you know the many advantages of a metal roof?
- Energy Efficiency: high reflectivity keeping building cooler, using less AC
- Long Lasting: 50 year material warranty
- Sustainability: less landfill waste due to life of material and recycling of metal
- Curb Appeal: research indicates that properties with metal roofs sell faster and at higher pricing.
- Hurricane Safety: It can sustain the highest wind velocity
- Insurance discounts: Because of the wind sustainability, most insurance companies will provide higher discounts when you have a metal roof.
Contact us today and let us help you find the right roofing system for your property!
Working with Florida Quality Roofing was excellent from start to finish. I was very happy with the crew, they were always polite and careful with my property. My roof looks great, I went from an old tile roof to a totally different look with a metal roof. I am very satisfied and will recommend Florida Quality Roofing to anyone.
- Eduardo C., Homeowner - Pincrest FL